- Loose polyfill seems to be a good compromise between firmness and the feel of 'air'
- Trapping just the right amount of air in the cavity can be a difficult dance
- Too much air makes it feel like a balloon, and pushes the seams apart under heavy force
- Not enough air feels too firm, like a piece of cheap carpet padding
- Polyfill does not take rubber cement well enough to 'adhere' to latex, so to speak
- Compacting the fill as you glue the seams is NOT as hard as it would seem
Wednesday, December 28, 2011
Friday, December 23, 2011
Thursday, December 22, 2011
I think there are a lot of reasons for this, foremost being that it is a fairly restrictive, yet comfortable position to lay in. I am someone who likes to be totally covered up, aside from my head, when I am sleeping, so the coverage of the sleepsack is a perfect alternative to blankets.
Additionally, I love the feeling of waking up, with the tight rubber all around, and my arms comfortably yet securely in the sleeves of the sack. Theres something very comforting about the entire situation, as well as sexually stimulating.
For me, sleeping in a sleepsack is not entirely a sexual experience -- admittedly i am far more likely to get into the sack for bed if I am horny. There are a lot of theories about why the squeeze of the latex is comforting for many people.
For more information regarding this, read about trance suits, or hug suits -- often for autistic patients, as a treatment: http://www.psychforums.com/autism/topic23075.html. I suspect the effect it has on me, is the same soothing and calming effect as it does on those patients.
How do you last 5-10 hours in a sleepsack?
A good question, I havent been able to last 8 hours as reliably as i could when i was sleeping in the sack more, but there are a few key points:
- Lube your arms and shoulders well, this is where problems often arise
- When getting in the sack, make sure the shoulder seams of the sack are even with the middle of your shoulder (this can be HARD on rubber sacks, but its IMPORTANT)
- Choose a sack design with a large enough foot area, what starts out tolerable can soon become extremely painful
- Control the temperature of the room, for me around 66 degrees tends to be comfortable while in a sleepsack for a long period
- Stack your pillows so that you have 'options' as to head angle and placement (this is hard to do once you are zipped in the sack)
- Be calm, enjoy the sensation, close your eyes and feel the experience -- once you can enjoy the sensation, you have a much better chance of achieving sleep
- Practice -- It took me more than a year of sleeping in a sleepsack 2-3 times per week to get to where I could truly get a good nights sleep (Chicagogear can vouch for this, he helped me in most of those nights)
Wednesday, December 21, 2011
In those days, I used to go by another name on Gay.com -- I *think* it was something pretty vanilla, containing my initials and a date -- pretty normal stuff. As I descended further and further into my fetish obsession, I started putting progressively more and more perverted photos of me, until the ultimate culmination: A photo of me, the first time I ever got to try on a full catsuit, and a gasmask.
It was at this point that I encountered a particularly amusing and judgemental gay. Normal folks when they see something they don't like, or doesnt appeal to them move on to other profiles ... not this guy! The conversation went something like this, as I remember it:
him: What is that in your pic?
me: A latex catsuit, and a gasmask, it was awesome
him: Is that some sort of costume?
me: No, it's for sex, I have a rubber fetish
him: So you are some kind of rubber freak then?
me: Yep, pretty much
him: That's pretty fucked up
me: Thanks :)
(he closes the chat)
I was so amused by this, that shortly after, I changed my Gay.com name, and started posting nothing but rubber-involved photos to me profile. My popularity both soared and fell massively -- I can actually say i feel like i enjoyed a bit of notoriety from it, for a short time.
This entire encounter was actually, for some strange reason, a game changer for me -- I fully embraced my perversion and eschewed the vanilla, for my darker interests from then on.
Thanks for taking the time to read my blog -- hopefully some of you are going to be enjoying some pervy holidays with your partners/playmates!
Tuesday, December 20, 2011
Monday, December 19, 2011
Sunday, December 18, 2011
Here are the results:
Not totally perfect, but a good start -- would definitley make a nice applique for a catsuit or a shirt :)
Also, I am working on padded rubber gear, similar to the puffy hood and puffy mitts from Mr-s ... this is harder than one would think, but I have some ideas how to pull it off...
Saturday, December 17, 2011
Friday, December 16, 2011
I am looking for someone who is selling, or has a source for the Tinted Outsert Lenses for an FM12 mask
Please get in contact with me here or on twitter (at)rubberfreak
I stayed with Rubberboi and his partner at a hotel a few blocks down the street, so I have a bit of a walk to get there. He was nice enough to zip me up in the gimpsuit, help me get my camelback (which hooks to the drinking tube on the FM12 mask) and get my newly purchased bulldog harness on.
I left the hotel fully zipped into the gimpsuit, which made the walk down to the fair amusing and we got a lot of looks, as Rubberboi was also in full coverage.
The temperature was fantastic, at around 75 degrees, not too sunny -- perfect for a day out on the street in full coverage latex.
Here are a few photos of Rubberboi and myself from around the fair:
Thursday, December 15, 2011
Rather than type of a whole involved post about exactly what we did, heres a summary: Electro, Bondage Table, Full Coverage Rubber, Breath Control -- The necessities!
Without further introduction, here are some photos of the scene
Wednesday, December 14, 2011
For those of us fortunate enough to have a regular play partner, just exactly what to do to each other can sometimes become a bit of a problem. Obviously we don't want to repeat the same scene over and over and over, and most of us have fantasies we want fulfilled. There IS a way to make this work, still have unexpected scenes each time, and live some of your desires.
Rocket and I came up with a solution soon after he moved to Chicago, thanks to none other than Google Docs. It's really quite simple... Each person keeps a list of activities that they would like to be subjected to (the best way for this to work, is take your wildest fantasies, figure out how one would live them out, and put these ideas down in a document). Once you have your list, you simply share it with your playmate.
Now whenever you play, if the person in charge wants to give you a new or intense experience, this list comes into play. It gives them a 'menu' of items to choose from, to implement one, or multiple of your desires.
For me, this makes the play more enjoyable from both roles for a few reasons:
- You get to help your friend live their fantasies (Trust me, this is hot)
- The connection and intensity is much greater
- As a top, you get to subject someone to something you KNOW they want, but may never ask for
- If you don't actually want it, do NOT put it on the list
- Anything on the list is fair game, safety and time permitting
- Always and Continuously Update YOUR List
- Feel free to suggest items for a friends list, you think they might like
Tuesday, December 13, 2011
He has come to stay with us for a few days while some work is done on his place, so we had a good opportunity to get in some gear and perversion.
After spending part of the day yesterday running errands and getting some work done, we decided in the afternoon it would be a good time to gear up and have some fun. Originally we suggested getting in some gear and just hanging out as we were both a bit worn down, but as is the way of things, once the gear was out, we were no longer tired -- go figure.
Let me start off by saying that the cath scene is something that Rocket and I had discussed before, so I knew that this was coming at SOME point, just not when. I did, however suspect that it was going to be over the next few days.
Once i was in my gimpsuit and strapped securely to the table, he held up 2 catheters and told me to choose one (I later learned that one was a gauge larger than the other). After some blue electro bands were attached to my cock, we were ready to begin... Wellll, I'm not sure i was ready, but there is no backing out at this point, my desire to be cath'd for a scene was in writing.....
So to the point: What does it feel like to be catheterized?
It's really not something that is easily described -- it feels somewhat like being sounded, but at the same time it is a different sensation. One interesting sensation is having the urethra pre-lubed -- a syringe of sterile lube is injected in (this feels like pissing cold water, backwards). Once the cath gets to the area where you are closer to the bladder, it becomes different -- much different! As it gets deep in the urinary tract, you start to feel like you have to pee, there is a quick pinch of pain as it passes into your bladder, and then you feel like you are urinating (which if your bladder was full, you would be). Once the balloon is inflated on the cath, you are effectively controlled....
Back to the scene itself.... Once the catheter was in, the blue bands were put into place, and the electro was turned on, and I started to get hard. This is an interesting sensation and visual (there is mirror above the bondage table, so i got to see EVERYTHING)... the sensation of my cock getting hard, as i watched it 'climb' the cath was very stimulating, admittedly.
After about 2 hours of electro, breath control, bondage, rubber, and the cath being worked in and out of my cock (this also feels pretty intense), I felt something... I wasn't really sure what, but I didn't wonder for long -- I could feel the waves and spasms of an impending orgasm. I'm fairly sure I screamed (not in pain, or at least not ALL in pain) my way through the orgasm as this was a bit more intense than what a normal orgasm usually feels like.
Rocket was pretty nice to me after that and turned the electro down, and gave me a chance to relax a bit, but I did stay on the table for awhile. Eventually I was un-catheterized, and let up off the table, though he did take the opportunity to get me hard a few more times (he likes to leave me hornier after the scene than I started it).
Things I learned:
- I can cum with a catheter in!!!
- Having a catheter put in is quite stimulating actually (if you like urethral play especially)
- Having a catheter removed is even more stimulating (I promise, you have to feel it to understand)
- Apparently I need to drink more water :)
Monday, December 12, 2011
No lengthy blog post today, I've been a bit busy. Today was a first for me, rocketpup catheterized me today. I wont describe the experience in detail here, but it was intense. Tomorrow I will post about it, and give photos and details.
Suffice it to say that I can manage to ejaculate, even with a catheter in me.
Stay Tuned - More Updates on the backlog!
Sunday, December 11, 2011
Saturday, December 10, 2011
Friday, December 9, 2011
A few things I've considered:
1) The music should have little to no vocals (preferably none), this is distracting.
2) It should carry a fairly steady beat, ranging from moderately fast to moderately slow, with not too many abrupt tempo changes.
3) Volume is key, so the volume should not change rapidly or with too much variation
4) Avoid noises that in another setting might eventually become an annoyance (sirens, squeals, very low rumbles, etc)
5) It is best if the music runs together a bit from song-to-song, to more easily lose track of time.
The music that ive found that seems to fit this best, is Techno/Dance/Electronica/Trance, for obvious reasons. I have a few selections that i like in the playroom right now, but am looking to expand.
I'll pose this question here, respond in comments and perhaps we can get a bit of a dialogue going: What music do you suggest for the playroom (either artist/album or genre). Additionally what traits do you find defines good play setting music?
Thursday, December 8, 2011
Let me start with some background -- to put it mildly, I do a lot: Welding, Carpentry, Upholstery, Sewing, Leather, Rubber and Neoprene Craft. I am not an amazing crafter at any of these, not earth shattering by any means, just merely competent. What I have no lack of, is crazy ideas for ways to make gear better, more interesting, more perverse.
My work area consists of 3 discrete areas:
1) The Rubber / Cutting Area - This area is where i have my 6 foot table, a large cutting mat and and assortment of tools of the trade for my projects.
2) The 'Hardware' Table - This table is dedicated to presses, punches and open area to wrangle various materials into interesting things... grommeting, installing lock posts, punching holes, riveting. Pretty much anything that requires hardware, I do here, on this hideous (and hopefully soon to be replaced) woodgrain 4 foot table.
3) The Sewing Area - This area consists of a large industrial sewing machine in a 4 foot table, as well as another sewing machine that has more diverse stitching, but can not sew latigo and heavier leather hides, biothane, etc.
Here are a few photos of my area with captions below:
Wednesday, December 7, 2011
A bit cliche, but the idea for this suit came to me in a dream. Strangely it was not a sex dream, but it was one of those where you dream that you have woken up. Personally, this always leads me to have trouble determining if im actually awake or not.
In the dream I 'awoke' in this suit. I felt the rubber around me, I could see through the gas mask lenses. From a tactile standpoint, it was obvious that I was totally encased in something. Taking stock of my surroundings I quickly noted that my hands were trapped into some 'ball' shaped rubber mitts that were very thick, and there was something in my hands preventing me from closing them. My first instinct was to try to remove the suit (Why would I want to do that, this is NOT something my rational self would normally do lol) and I discovered that, although there were zipper pulls, they did not seem to be movable. I was effectively trapped. At this point the dream got weird, as I decided i would just go on about my business, and proceeded to go do everyday mundane things until I woke up.
After waking up (for real this time) I took note of what i had just experienced, and took it as a sign that I must have this suit. I contacted Blackstyle for the work, and a nice credit transaction and 30 agonizing days later, the suit was finally mine!
Here are a couple photos of the suit in action, and it has quickly become one of my favorite toys
Tuesday, December 6, 2011
I got invited to take a trip to SMB by Mikey and Tony, while in San Francisco over the weekend after a business trip. Of course I have seen the photos and some of the videos that have come from SMB, so i was more than happy to take a ride over there and see what this place was all about.
Luckily for me I brought a pretty good bit of gear. For those that know me, generally when I have a small suitcase of clothes, and a VERY large suitcase of gear ... probably a 3:1 ratio gear to clothes (as it should be)
After sitting and talking for a bit, we decided to get down to some bondage. I put on my Invincible catsuit, and a Blackstyle Combi-Hood, and was promptly strapped to the bed with very nearly every Humane Restraints hospital strap in the entire house. After some time to get a feel for the bondage, Mikey and Tony started teasing me with the vibrator and edging me a bit, which was fun as immobile as i was. Before I was let up, it was suggested they should tighten every single strap one notch. Let me just say it was both HOT and crushingly tight.
After that bit of bondage, the guys wanted to see my Blackstyle suit that has been termed the "Gimp Suit". This is a full coverage suit, with attached Toe-Socks, Fist Mitts, and an FM12 Gas Mask Hood. The zippers on this suit actually lock using a small key, making it pretty much impossible to get off by yourself, even with the key, due to the tight fist mitts.
Once i was in that suit, I got to try the famous strap chair that a lot of you have probably seen in many SMB photos. When they took me to the chair, it was in a closet (which it barely fits in), and I was promptly strapped into it as tight as possible, and teased a bit.
While i was left to enjoy the chair (once they even closed the closet door and turned off the light for awhile, I think I could nap like that), Mikey got chained to the wall using some RigidCuffs they had around SMB, and from the sounds of things Tony was giving him a pretty hard time. All I know is by the time Mikey and I were both free, and we went to dinner, we were both wearing smiles.
I will share more photos from the session as time progresses, but here are a few samples:
Monday, December 5, 2011
That aside, I do seem to have my drive back. Recently a friend has been transplanted along with his partner (Rocket/ScubaCCS and Reddy) to Chicago. Since his moving here I have spent more time on the bike, in gear, and making and thinking about gear designs than I had in the last two years.
I am not embarrassed to attribute this mostly to Rocket, and his singular fixation on gear that generally mirrors my own. Because he and I both have this fixation, my mind turns increasingly to more interesting/heavy/perverse gear, and ways to use and create it. Those of you who know he and I know that we both have a reputation for wearing headgear more often than not, and full-coverage is a uniform and not really an option in a play setting.
I am lucky, as i have a regular Tuesday appointment to be resident office-gimp while he works from home -- it involves spending a lot of time in rubber and restraints, and requires occasional discomfort -- my ideal job indeed.
Since getting my motivation back, I have done a lot of modifications and creations in the playroom. Recent additions include hanging a set of speakers for playroom music, along with an amp, a rack for the straps that are used upon the bondage table, and a mirror, so that an immobile victim can enjoy the view of itself.
Here are a few gear photos from some of the recent playtime and sportbike rides
Recently I have attempted to introduce myself to new people, only to find out that somehow, my reputation had preceded me. The reactions to my introduction are along the lines of "Of course i know who you are" or "You're RubberFreak aren't you?".
This is odd for me, as for a long time I have sort of tried to stay low, under the radar per-se. I don't really have a problem with this, it just takes some getting used to. It seems as i repair more and more gear, and create more and more, my name gets out there -- It's actually refreshing in a way.
Moving forward i am going to use this blog not only to show photos and thoughts, but also to showcase what I've been up to as far as creating gear. Starting tonight i am going to take some shots of what i have been working on recently, and get folks thoughts and comments about it.
Friday, June 24, 2011
Granted you will need to have a decent collection of tools, a space to assemble it, and some general know how of fabricating.
Here are the VERY basics you need to create the motion:
1) A motor -- DC gear motors work best, because they take speed control smoothly -- mine is a 1/8HP 90VDC Gear Motor
2) An Eccentric/Flywheel -- this turns the turning motion into a 'cranking' motion. I will illustrate this better in another post.
3) A Pushrod -- this connects the Eccentric to the Linear Rod, converting the rotation of the eccentric, into an angular motion
4) A linear rod or slide -- this converts the angular motion from the pushrod into straight line motion (i.e. fucking) -- for this i used a drawer slide, they are quiet, cheap, and generally have nice bearings.
5) A toy holder, i used a Vac-U-Loc attachment
6) A speed control -- these arent too hard to find, some are better than others. Ill provide a part number in a future post.
As far as the basics go, that is it -- the tricky part is how they all go together to create the motion. These parts, assembled properly, will create the fucking motion you are accustomed to seeing.
This guy is a GREAT resource for parts (admittedly i source a lot locally on ebay, but he has a few pieces that are absolutely the best you can get):
This site has a few pics that illustrate things nicely:
You will notice the machine in the above site uses a large teflon linear bearing with a linear roundbar -- this is very slick, but it could be more expensive.
For your rail geek types, the motion a motor uses to drive a fucking machine is physically opposite of the way a steam engine drives its wheels -- I'll bet you will never think of steam engines the same lol
This one is mostly wood, but illustrates the motion VERY nicely:
Thursday, June 23, 2011
Now that the formalities are over, here are a few photos of an adorable pup (Pup Striker) I lured into the playroom, and hope to spend more time with ... he just happens to be in the 665 sleepsack and the mr-s leather isolation hood :)
Our basement was "Finished" and i use that term loosely. It was finished in checkerboard linoleum (which i liked), staple up ceiling tiles and 1970s woodgrain panelling (which i did not like). The first thing to note was that our basement is usually very cold, and so insulation was needed.
I tore down the panelling, floor and ceiling tiles in the area we were going to create the playroom in (approx 12x22 or so), and proceeded to put a proper header, footer and studs in (attached to the concrete foundation). Then 1.5" foamular insulation and vapor barrier was added, and then it was drywalled. All of this after laying out the electrical for the room (which previously was a mess) and putting up a door.
There was a lot more that went into it than this, but for the sake of brevity, im abridging it a bit.
In the playroom at this time we have:
1) Shelves from IKEA (yuck, but cheap!)
2) Shelf hanging to hold the hoods, with a rod underneath for restraints.
3) The fuck bench (built by yours truly, basic design, but functional)
4) A sling that i made from nylon webbing on my sewing machine at home
5) Rolling Tool cart (this holds a lot of various stuff you might like to be able to roll around the room, as well as making a flat surface for anything)
6) Really the piece-de-resistance at this point -- the strap table. This piece is a mashup of several designs i have seen, with some improvements and ideas that i came up with on my own -- i plan to replace this with a more interesting model later, but with 27 straps to hold a person immobile, it works very well. More on the construction of this in its own post.
A few pics of the playroom, and the playroom being used.