Wednesday, December 7, 2011

The Gimpsuit

I figured i would share a few shots of my custom Blackstyle suit that friends have labelled "The Gimpsuit".

A bit cliche, but the idea for this suit came to me in a dream. Strangely it was not a sex dream, but it was one of those where you dream that you have woken up. Personally, this always leads me to have trouble determining if im actually awake or not.

In the dream I 'awoke' in this suit. I felt the rubber around me, I could see through the gas mask lenses. From a tactile standpoint, it was obvious that I was totally encased in something. Taking stock of my surroundings I quickly noted that my hands were trapped into some 'ball' shaped rubber mitts that were very thick, and there was something in my hands preventing me from closing them. My first instinct was to try to remove the suit (Why would I want to do that, this is NOT something my rational self would normally do lol) and I discovered that, although there were zipper pulls, they did not seem to be movable. I was effectively trapped. At this point the dream got weird, as I decided i would just go on about my business, and proceeded to go do everyday mundane things until I woke up.

After waking up (for real this time) I took note of what i had just experienced, and took it as a sign that I must have this suit. I contacted Blackstyle for the work, and a nice credit transaction and 30 agonizing days later, the suit was finally mine!

Here are a couple photos of the suit in action, and it has quickly become one of my favorite toys


No comments:

Post a Comment