Monday, December 5, 2011

I'm Famous .... Maybe

A point of interest for me:

Recently I have attempted to introduce myself to new people, only to find out that somehow, my reputation had preceded me. The reactions to my introduction are along the lines of "Of course i know who you are" or "You're RubberFreak aren't you?".

This is odd for me, as for a long time I have sort of tried to stay low, under the radar per-se. I don't really have a problem with this, it just takes some getting used to. It seems as i repair more and more gear, and create more and more, my name gets out there -- It's actually refreshing in a way.

Moving forward i am going to use this blog not only to show photos and thoughts, but also to showcase what I've been up to as far as creating gear. Starting tonight i am going to take some shots of what i have been working on recently, and get folks thoughts and comments about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment