Monday, November 26, 2012

It's Not Bondage Until You Want Out


This post was prompted by s10boi and our discussing scenes in general.

I've always had the motto "It's not bondage until you want out".

Cliche? Maybe

It's interesting to see how different people react to bondage and various forms of stimulation. In my experience, it's not something that you can really pigeonhole people on. Even the same person won't react the same way to the same situation each time.

Personally I've found, that over the years I have more ability and more desire to stay in bondage - especially post orgasm. This is likely due to some evil friends forcing it upon me, whatever my wishes at the time (Yes, they have been thanked appropriately).

This is something that i continually to want to work on, and probably haven't done so as much as i should. 

Another avenue of exploration is adding gear after I've cum -- Hoods, gags, more strict bondage, etc

I guess i should set some goals or just talk to Rocket about it.

As a top, I read a sub's body language to decide whether they are in distress or genuinely need release. Generally, you can expect to get what I give you -- if i want to keep you in bondage, you are going to stay, whether you like it or not, barring some real reason to need out.

Beware if you advise me not to listen when you ask to be out post-orgasm, I take notes (literally).

No comments:

Post a Comment