Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Chastity and my PA

I originally got a prince albert piercing for chastity purposes in 2004. At the time, and still, lots of folks thought i was crazy, that being my primary motivation for getting a body piercing.

Admittedly, it hasn't been used as much recently for chastity, but that is about to change.

Rocket has me gauging up to 2ga on my PA, as the chastity device i ordered from steelworxx.de has a 2ga PA lock built into it. I tried this stretch once before, and failed as i seem to have aggravated the PA and had to take jewelry out of it for a few weeks so it could calm down.

At this point, I suspect it will be some time around the New Year before i make the 2ga mark, as I am at the 6ga point now. Thats a hard couple of stretches with some tapers to arrive at that point, and I'll have to make sure to give plenty of time for the piercing to relax between.

In case i haven't posted it before, here is the device:


-rf

No comments:

Post a Comment