Monday, October 15, 2012

The Posey Straitjacket Self Bondage Mistake

While I was visiting San Francisco last year, I was talking with Mikey (bndgkid) and the folks over at SeriousMaleBondage about self bondage adventures. Mike had recorded a video about being caught in self bondage by his dad, and it rekindled some memories, one of which I thought i would share here.

When I was in college, I spent a lot of time on ebay looking at (cheap) bondage gear. One of the purchases that I made, that i still have, is a Posey Straitjacket.

As most of the bondage folks know, a straitjacket isnt too much fun by yourself, as you have no one to put you in it. Creativity won the day, and I figured out a way to both put myself into it, and get myself out of it again, even using the side and front loops -- needless to say i was very proud of myself.

Without describing the entirety, we'll just say that it involved a rubber band around the friction buckle, and a closet door (the bifold kind). Pull the jacket over your head, get your arms/straps thru the loops, and the strap end through the buckle. Insert in the 'pinch' point of the closet door, push the door closed, and use it to pull the strap tight. Voila! SJ self bondage.

In 2004 we moved to a new apartment, which did not have bi-fold doors on the closets, but regular doors. This didn't seem to be a problem, as i could just use the pinch point to one side of the door.

In one particular case, I was doing just that, and pulled a bit more vigorously than usual, and *CLICK* the door shut with the strap in it. As you can imagine, i was in a straitjacket, tethered to the door, unable to move away, with no arms/hands to pull the door open.

I was very convinced i would have to wait for my roommate to get home to let me out, in what would be a very embarrassing explanation. However, i was able to get enough slack to get around and manage to use my elbow to open the door (this, after nearly an hour of struggling to get free).

Needless to say it was quite the adventure (and I will admit i was raging hard most of the time :-D ), and although i managed to get myself free, I never did do the posey self bondage in that fashion again at that apartment.

The Moral of the Story: If you HAVE to practice self bondage, make sure you have an out, think it through, and make sure you have an emergency plan (in my case, my roommate).

2 comments:

  1. Thankyou for sharing such as great post about male & female pleasure products.
    We've stocked the ones we love most, so you can choose the best sex toys to suit your pleasure.
    mens bondage underwear

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great Collection, Thankyou for sharing.
    We've stocked the ones we love most, so you can choose the best sex toys to suit your pleasure.
    latex bondage equipment

    ReplyDelete