Thursday, October 11, 2012

Collared by Rocket!


It has been a long time since i blogged, but I have to share my most recent life change.

This Tuesday, I was collared by Rocket, with the blessing of his partner (Reddywhp for those interested). For those wondering, there is no 'term' defined, and I will be in collar as well as in chastity when he desires.

Personally I hope that it doesn't end at all, i can't think of any reason i would ever want it to.

Here is some background of how this came to be:

As a lot of you know, since Rocket moved to Chicago, we have played regularly on Tuesday, and hung out quite a bit outside of that. We seem to be very much kindred spirits in a lot of regards, and have formed a meaningful connection in and out of the scene. It is difficult to put into words, but I care for him deeply. 

A few weeks ago, we discussed my going into chastity for him. After a short discussion we decided that when we met again, I would go into chastity with no definite release period, and he would get the keys.  

On Tuesday, after being put into Chastity and relaxing for a couple minutes he posed the question:

"How do you feel about being collared by me?" He asked.

I will admit, my response to it was less than graceful -- I think i stammered something out, I actually can't even remember what it was. 

I was floored, it may sound like I am overstating, but my heart leapt -- I had butterflies. Those of you that know me, know that I tend to NOT be emotional about things, but this was amazing :)

Needless to say, I accepted and I'm extremely excited and very happy. I am lucky to be collared by him, and when i feel the collar, it still gives me butterflies. 

-rf

No comments:

Post a Comment