Monday, January 9, 2012

Nothing to See Here

Apparently I got a mention on TynanFox's blog today -- sweet -- and in the spirit of things coming full circle I will mention him as well.

If you're not familiar with his blog, you should definitley check it out, ESPECIALLy his latest post entitled 'It's Working' -- it's inspired me to share a bit more of myself via the blogosphere as well. Look for a few posts in the near future about my kink roots, and some of the good and the bad along the way.

As far as what I am up to today? Not a whole lot!

I just spent an hour re-assembling a Mr-S Leather muzzle that I had taken apart some time ago. Interestingly, I think this muzzle is about as old as it gets, when it comes to Mr-S Leather Muzzles -- I replaced some old-school light gauge non-welded split d-rings, and smaller rivets along the way. Just a much needed refresh to keep this one in my arsenal.

Here's a photo of it keeping my Styrofoam Demo Head very silent:


No comments:

Post a Comment