Saturday, January 7, 2012

600 Pageviews

Not a huge milestone compared to a lot of blogs, but I just wanted you to know that I AM watching :)

Yesterday broke the record for pageviews to my blog by a large margin -- the previous record was 370, yesterday was 600+

I attribute this a lot to the posting of the S10 content as it seems a LOT of folks were curious about this (and continue to be, since i didnt spill the source for the lens).

More than that, I attribute it to a link to my blog from Sparky's blog at http://nosafeword.blogspot.com/

If you havent checked out his blog, you should -- a lot of great content there, and hot videos

That said -- Thanks for all the views and the comments I get -- I appreciate it and im glad to know people are following

-rf

No comments:

Post a Comment