Monday, April 12, 2010

Gear Reviews!!!

So i've decided to do gear reviews for gear the I personally own, or have used and can make comparisons upon... the first category I'm going to review is one that you all know i am TOTALLY obsessed with ... SLEEPSACKS!

I personally own quite a few sleepsacks, and I have a few friends that own some different ones, so I intend to go through and review them all, and then in the end draw some comclusions based on my observations.

Anyone that wants to send a sleepsack for me to inspect (possibly try, if it fits me) and compare to the rest is welcome to ... barring anyone wanting to do that, i will keep the reviews to the gear i can lay my hands upon...

First up: The new (and strangely cheap) neoprene sleepsack from 665 Leather in LA. -- watch for the review later this evening.

Cheers,
Rubberfreak

No comments:

Post a Comment